Monday, January 7, 2013

English III 1/7: The Beatles "I Me Mine"


All through the day I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
All through the night I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
Now they're frightened of leaving it,
Everyone's weaving it,
Going on strong all the time,
All through the day I me mine.

I me me mine,
I me me mine,
I me me mine,
I me me mine.

All I can hear I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
Even those tears I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
No-one's frightened of playing it,
Everyone's saying it,
Flowing more freely than wine,
All through the day I me mine.

I me me mine,
I me me mine,
I me me mine,
I me me mine.

All I can hear I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
Even those tears I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
No-one's frightened of playing it,
Everyone's saying it,
Flowing more freely than wine,
All through your life I me mine.

WORDS OF THE DAY

1. Aesthetic - Concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty. Also, a set of principles underlying and guiding the work of a particular artist or artistic movement.
2. annotate - To make explanatory or critical notes on or upon.
3. generalization - A general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.
4. formulaic - Constituting or containing a verbal formula or set form of words.
5. Proverbial - having become an object of common mention or reference. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a proverb. 
6. Rhetorical - used for, belonging to, or concerned with mere style or effect.

No comments: